Electronic Statements and Notices
Go Green. Be Responsible. Do everything possible to use our natural resources wisely. Consider replacing your printed account statements with more secure, convenient, and responsible electronic statements! You will be notified by email when your e-Statement is available and then login to your online banking or mobile app to view, print or save your statement. Your e-Statement will look just like your familiar paper statements along with images of your transactions and we will archive them for your convenience.
How do I self-enroll?
(enrollment instructions are the same for the app and the website)
- Login in and click the account in which you would like to enroll in e-Statements (If enrolling multiple accounts, select any of the accounts)
- Select the e-Statement option – This will bring up a quick list of numbered information to verify. Under #1 click the word “Details” this will bring up a list of accounts in which you can enroll in e-Statements which will be auto selected to enroll all. If there is an account you wish not to have enrolled, you can deselect it by clicking the checkmark. Once finished click to save your changes.
- Next in the list of information to verify, check that your email on file is correct or update if necessary.
- Scroll to the bottom and check the box to agree with the terms.
- Click Enroll Now.
- You should then receive an email notifying you of your enrollment.
*If you should ever need to update the accounts you have enrolled, Log in and select any enrolled account, click e-Statements and select Sign Up/Changes and you can update which accounts you would like enrolled.