About The Citizens-Farmers Bank
The Citizens-Farmers Bank of Cole Camp was chartered in 1929 through a consolidation of the two local banking institutions, The Citizens Bank and The Farmers Bank. Each bank was located in the Cole Camp business district. The new bank kept the original location of The Citizens Bank and occupies the original building today. The building corner stone holds a construction date of 1898.
Since its 1929 charter date, The Citizens-Farmers Bank has been locally owned and managed. A seven member Board of Directors is elected annually by the stockholders. This Board is responsible for approval of policies and general banking operations. Current board members are: Leon Stelling, Chairman of the Board; Susan Kyle, Member; Carol Oelrichs, Member; Marge Lumpe, Member; Wayne W. Reinert, Member; Lance Stelling, Member; and Brent Otten, Member. Randy N. Harms is the President and general manager of the bank.
The Board of Directors and management of the Citizens-Farmers Bank remains committed to serving the communities of Cole Camp, Stover and the surrounding areas.